This vegetable pasta can be done very easily and quickly. Kids love it, the dish is colorful and really delicious. I served this pasta with a side of garlic bread.
Serves up to 2-3 people
Preparation time:30 minutes
300 grams of bow shaped pasta
handful of spinach
1/2 red bell pepper
1 medium sized red onion
1/2 cup of mozarella cheese
1 tsp of ground black pepper
salt as required
1. Cut the veggies in to small pieces.
2. In the large saucepan, add water and salt for the pasta. Once the water starts boiling add pasta. Keep stirring once in a while. Cook the pasta al dente (firm to the bite) for 12-15 minutes. Transfer the pasta to the strainer. Save 1/4 cup of pasta water for later.
3. Add 1 tsp of olive oil to the pan, then add the veggies saute for 2-3 minutes. Add 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper and salt for the vegetables.
4. Add the pasta, 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, remaining black pepper powder. Switch off the flame.
5. Add 1/4 cup of pasta water to the pasta and stir well to reduce the dryness. Pasta is ready.